Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Public Relations and Advertising Club T-Shirts 2010-2011


We finally received our Public Relations and Advertising Club t-shirts! It has always been a struggle to get things printed for our on campus organization, but better late than never!

 I am strangely addicted to typography, so when President Sienna Miller asked the club to design a few shirts I automatically was drawn to the project with a chance to play with letters.  It only seemed natural to take the acronym and create a fresh look. I went with a different approach when designing, which was a little out of our branding concept. To be honest, I was slightly surprised when the club chose my design for this years tee. I guess keeping it fresh is always the best! The bright colors on the black shirt give a fun splash of color that is sure to grab some student attention on campus.

Interested in the Pittsburg State University PR and AD Club?  Join us on Wednesday nights at 5:00 in the Student Center! Check us out on Facebook or email psuprad@gmail.com for more info! We would love to have you!!

1 comment: